We are operating in Level 2!
We know a lot of us may be a bit anxious going back to ‘normal life’, so we will be doing our absolute best to ensure you feel at ease when ordering from us as we all work together to fight the spread of COVID-19.
We are taking your health and safety as our number one priority.
Whilst we have always had strict hygiene practices, we are taking further precautions to ensure food preparation and pick up/delivery processes go as safely and as smoothly as possible.
What we're doing in Level 2:
- Gloves and face masks will be worn during food preparation
- Frequent sanitisation of work surfaces, high touch areas and hand washing
- Deliveries will continue to be contactless only despite Level 2
- No cash payments will be accepted at this time
- Hand sanitisation practices will be in place before and after every single delivery
- Grazing tables set ups will continue to be prior to guest arrival times
- We will be extending our allocated prep time for an extra 1/2 an hour to ensure we have plenty of time to sanitise surfaces and equipment
- Social distancing measures will be in place when we are setting up grazing tables (please do not feel offended when we ask for you to abide to government advised social distancing recommendations).
- We will not be providing grazes for more than 10 guests
- No more than 10 people will be in a room at any given time during set up
- Contactless collection of grazing table materials (cheese knives, boards, etc.) will be in place
We will continue to practice high standards of personal hygiene with the rest of the world as we come together to beat this virus.
Thank you for all your support over these unprecedented times. We are beyond thrilled to be up and running again.
Remember it is incredibly important now more than ever to support your local businesses – we couldn’t have done this without you.
Stay safe, and we hope to be bringing smiles to your faces (through the love of cheese) very very soon!